Closing of ESPN Zone will leave a hole in Baltimore hearts


Oh no, Walt Disney Co., say it ain't so.

Another victim of the arrested economy, Baltimore's ESPN Zone is slated to close next Tuesday. That's not a whole lot of time to get your game on.

How absolutely awful. And here the ESPN Zone was supposed to be the designated venue for the annual Orioles Cook-Off. I attended the event last year, a benefit for the Maryland Food Bank, getting up close and personal with participants. Everyone genuinely had a good time. Can't imagine finding a comparable setting for this event.



First the Orioles break our hearts and now the ESPN Zone. Is there something in the water? Oh yeah, it's oil heading for the Chesapeake Bay.

Thanks a lot, Democratic majority.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

H. Nizam said...

Hi there,
Thank you for following my blog on Google Friend Connect. I have also followed your interesting blog.

multibrand.blogspot.com

Dawn K. said...

I know how you feel! They are closing the ESPN Zone in NY too and that's the one I go to! =( Not loving the "mouse" these days!

Dawn

Post a Comment

I relish your feedback