Trying to glean tricks and tips from Blogger Buzz

Midweek and I've barely accomplished anything. Starting a new blog should be like falling off a log for an old hat like me. Still, I'm finding the endeavor slightly time consuming, and I'll admit, annoyingly baffling. Use of other share sites has connected me to people I wouldn't otherwise encounter, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get them to become followers of this blog without contacting each one personally and shamelessly self-promoting.

Is it time to go back to square one?

Everything on the Internet changes so quickly. I acknowledge being below the curve. Figured I should invest a little time to wrap my head around Blogger Buzz: Share Blogger posts to Buzz, an article I happened upon in a enviably connected blog. It may help me learn some tricks of the trade and, hopefully, hook up with my peeps.

Not in the literally sense, of course. Believe it or not, back in my day, a hook up was an innocuous way of saying "connect."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I relish your feedback