Baltimore Inner Harbor 4th of July fireworks up close and personal - Part I

On a spur of the moment, we decided to go downtown to see fireworks at Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Hadn't done that in years and decided it was worth checking out locations along Lancaster Street rather than try to horn in on the masses.

We found a free parking spot almost right away, somewhat of a tight fit, but didn't care. Proximity to an amazing vantage point for the fireworks far outweighed any possibility of being towed. Besides, so close to launch time, who was going to mind if my car jutted beyond a No Parking sign?

After a riveting experience on the waterfront, I'm all poop decked out. Needless to say, Part I of my downtown 4th of July celebration is a pictorial. More to come. Hang tight.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

There are so many piccies I had to turn my computer on it's side .........

Gigi said...

I wish my fireworks photos had turned out as well. They already went into my recycle bin!

The Gangster of Love said...

Beautiful!! It looks like you had an enjoyable Fourth!

Deanna said...

Looks fabulous, I love the boats!!

Sandy S. said...

Wow, great pictures! I love the boats too!

I recently received the Sunshine Award and would like to pass it on to you!

http://suddenlysandy.com/2010/07/i-won-the-sunshine-award.html

Have a great day!

Lloyd said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings too you. Lloyd

brettdean said...

Nice pictures of fireworks..

fireworks for sale

Post a Comment

I relish your feedback