The Carnival of Rants

I'm happy to report that the first edition of a Carnival of Rants is finally up and running. Yay.

I wasn't expecting so many submissions. Seriously, it was a little overwhelming. Thankfully, the blog carnival site is offering something new called "Insta-Carnival" where they basically do all the leg work for you and all you have to do is copy and paste the HTML into your own site.

Some of the submissions didn't fit the description of the Carnival and/or did not link back to this site, unfortunately. Yup. Only two requirements. I guess that was too much for some people to handle.

Of course, I'm hoping they'll submit again and that we get even more submissions from people who like to moan and complain. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

The Carnival of Rants


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I relish your feedback