Building better blogger connections through BlogLovin

In case you haven't noticed, I've been taking advantage of the long weekend to add communities, bots, and buttons to this blog in an effort to publicize my new endeavor. How else am I ever going to get anyone to comment? And don't get me started about the Reckons of Crass Construction Google Community. Sadly, it remains unpopulated, a constant reminder of the need to jump start grassroots publicity.

Yes, I like to write, get silly, and post on a number of topics, but I'm afraid that's not enough. I need to reach out and touch people. Hope I won't accidentally violate anyone's personal space.


I recently signed up for an account on BlogLovin because it will allow me to organize appealing blogs and hopefully help others find me. Follow my blog with bloglovin and I will be sure to check out yours and get connected.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Tree said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my Memorial Day post. :) I don't have bloglovin, but I am following you with Google Friend Connect.....almost didn't see it at the bottom of the blog though. LOL I'll be back again soon.

Post a Comment

I relish your feedback