Memorial Day weekend grocery store haikus

MySpace Codes
More Images Like This

You try planning a BBQ on a holiday weekend. Yep, it's Memorial Day and yesterday, I had a rollicking good time at the grocery store. Not.

To honor the memory of America's fallen heroes, some heartfelt grocery store haikus:

Back in a corner
Watermelons turn into
Smelly rotten fruit

Where are the store clerks?
Endless long aisles look alike
Can't find the ketchup

My cart's squeaky wheel
Pleads for a grease infusion
Nails across blackboards

The crying baby
Ignores attempted soothing
Shut up already

Checkout line backed up
She took her time with my stuff
Brand new employee

Nerves shot, patience gone
Once again in longest line
I sure can pick 'em


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I relish your feedback