It's a social parade!

The new blog is starting to look less like an after party at Speidi's and more like an up and coming intraweb. Yay. What's my secret? Exhaustive blog surfing, commenting, linking, and generally making a nuisance of myself. It doesn't get any more basic than that.

Smart and Trendy Moms


Considering the amount of time I've spent doing all this today, accidentally running across a blog-hop for smart and trendy Moms hardly comes as a surprise. Yes, I know it's only Thursday night and Social Parade Followers Friday is supposed to take place tomorrow. So what? I feel like I stumbled upon a backstage pass or opened a candy bar with a golden ticket. The last time I happened upon a good looking blog-hop, it was closed. This time, I'm going for the gusto.

Bear with me here. I have no idea what I'm doing or how this stuff works. I only know that to keep my listing on the blog-hop, I MUST write about the parade every Friday, actively visit and comment on other blogs, and be a good doobee until we all get sick of each other or find the next big new thing to get noticed online.

Just kidding.

Gosh, I really hope I remember to check my email for reminders about this. Who knows what I'll be doing next Friday or whether I'll have time to write, surf, and comment. I may have bitten off more than I can chew. On the other hand, it would be nice to feast at an all you can east buffet.

Break out the parade floats!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

Hi - new follower from Social Parade! Please give my blog a visit and follow along!

xo Erin

Chara Lynn said...

New follower from social parade.
Feel free to stop by my blog at ...
http://charasjewelcandy.blogspot.com/
Check out my free monthly jewelry giveaway under the Featured Etsian.
I also have a custom handmade jewelry shop on ETSY
www.charasjewelcandy.etsy.com

STAY FABULOUS!
Chara

Erica K said...

hello for follow friday.

I LOVE your blog, it has given me a good smile. <3

http://bassgiraffe.blogspot.com/2010/06/link-up-fridays.html

Yona Williams said...

I love your blog banner!

I'm from the Social Parade and your newest follower. I would love if you'd visit my blog at http://artpark78.com/blog 1

joeandbridge said...

Good Morning! Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest Follower. Swing by my blog and say Hi! Have a great weekend!

Bridgette
Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.com/

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

Hello Dear! first time to your blog :)
Happy Blog hop!
Following your blog, come follow mine!
Gros bisous
Frenchy

Deb K said...

Hi!
I am your newest follower from The Social Parade :-)

You can find me here~
http://debshere.blogspot.com/

Have A Great Week~end!

~Deb~

Post a Comment

I relish your feedback