Today's Linky: post-it notes Wednesday

Back in pre-school, one of my teachers labled me "too bossy." Right from the start, I was a definite troublemaker, a rebel hellbent on doing things my way, in my own time. Little has changed.

These days, I'm seeing lots of post-it notes around the bloggerhood, specifically a whole bunch of articles with nothing but post-it notes. They call this shared weekly ritual "Post-It Note Tuesday," and as the title suggests, one is more likely to read such articles on Tuesdays rather than Wednesdays.

Until now.

You see, by posting my own pithy posties in the middle of the week, I'll be killing two birds with one stone. Not only will I get to march to the beat of a different drum, which frankly is all I ever do, but also, I'll be able to bestow the honor of Today's Linky on the handy-dandy site that started the trend: Superstickies.

Hooray for stickies! I've had a blast creating notes I'd like to post on people's foreheads.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

E.L.M Dyck said...

I just wanted to personally thank you for the comment you left on my blog! :)

Trish said...

He He He, thats funny. I love your work!!!
Thanks for dropping my blog!!

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I haven't seen those before ...... excellent. I actually do an occasional 'Man of Letters' to have a gentle vent .......

Helena said...

Ha Ha! I loved these! You go woman, buck those trends!

Post a Comment

I relish your feedback