Reality Whore: let the road trip begin

Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope all the fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, grandfathers .... oh ... you get the idea, enjoyed a pleasant Fathers Day. And to all you hard-working, fun-loving, treat-your-kids-right fathers out there, from the bottom of my heart (and I truly mean this), I hope you received everything you deserve and more this past Fathers Day. Being a father these days is rough business. Your loved ones may not tell you enough, but I'm sure they appreciate all the wonderful and thoughtful things you do. Give yourselves a big pat on the back!

In honor of Fathers Day 2010, I've decided to run the second installment of my fledgling comic strip, Reality Whore. The first installment can be found at the link. Enjoy!

REALITY WHORE
by Cheryl Taragin

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I'm sure I left a comment here ......

Daddy Papersurfer said...

That seemed to work ..... *scratches head* .... anyhoo, like the strip cartoon ..... carry on!!!!

Post a Comment

I relish your feedback