George Clooney lavish wedding ceremony


Oh how I love the story tease from infotainment show, Entertainment Tonight.

"George Clooney's Italian I-Do's."

"Academy Awards on the lake."

"Clooney celebration pics from the wedding in Italy."

Just enough to reel you in and make you sit through Mel Gibson's racist tirade.

Clooney married? No way. No how. How could I not have heard about it? I'd been catching up on email and news headlines since late yesterday afternoon. Surely celebrity news of such momentous proportions would have shown up in every gossip blog and tweet this side of the Mississippi.

Well, my lovelies, looks like I've been had.

Yes, there was a wedding, but it wasn't Clooney's. The lavish weekend wedding of actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt did take place NEAR Clooney's private villa at Villa D'este on Lake Como, and Clooney and girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis were among the glitterati in attendance, but gorgeous George and elegant Elisabetta did not tie the knot.

I should have known something was up by the way Mary Hart kept batting her eyelashes. Too flirtatious, like going out of her way to stop anyone from clicking the remote.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

Did he really get married?? I can't believe it! The guy is a life-long bachelor; maybe with a beautiful live in model girlfriend, but a bachelor non-the less, Yes, I am crazy for inane celebrity gossip!

xo Erin

S.I.F. said...

Wait?!? So did he get married?!? No way, right? That would be EVERYWHERE!

Post a Comment

I relish your feedback