Blogger Buzz: Blogger Template Designer Now Available To Everyone

Oooo, there is a new template design feature at Blogger. Fancy. I was just getting used to the old dashboard when they pulled out the new bells and whistles. But it all looks very nice. If you are bloggoing on a boring template, you may want to check out this new feature.

Blogger Buzz: Blogger Template Designer Now Available To Everyone

As for me, I'm sticking with the old design. It's part of my branding. Too late to become new-fangled.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

H. Nizam said...

Hi Cindy,
I have also read about Blogger's new template designs, but I haven't take a look at it. I have changed several ago. For the time being I would like to maintain the present one.
It is good to be back here on your interesting blog.

multibrand.blogspot.com

Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom said...

Hey Cindy! Saw your reply on my SITS forum post. Wanted to come by and check out your digs! Cute header =)

I learned how to code and edit html on my own so I am not sure if I am interested in the new design features Blogger is offering but I bet they are helpful to people who would like to change their layout without the headache of coding!

CherylT said...

Actually, the name is Cheryl, but thank you both for your poignant comments.

Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom said...

OMG I knew I shouldn't have copied what the previous commenter called you without checking first!

I am so sorry I butchered your name. DOH!

S.I.F. said...

I am SO bad with new technology it's not even funny! I can't wait to check this out though!

Dalia (Generation X Mom) said...

Of course they come out with fanciness right after I leave for wordpress :)

Post a Comment

I relish your feedback